I’ve never posted anything like this – but there’s a first for everything! I’m also a little delayed (sorry!)
Now, I was tagged by the lovely Hannah, Manchester blogger who I met at the City Girls event in Manchester in November. She blogs about food and fun over at http://www.thatthoughtfulgirl.blogspot.co.uk.
1. Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog.
2. Answer the 11 questions the nominator has given you.
3. Tag 11 bloggers who have less than 1000 readers.
4. Think of 11 questions to ask the bloggers you have nominated.
5. Let them know you’ve nominated them through social media or their blog.
1. Favourite 3 memories from 2015?
I got married in 2015, the whole magical thing was perfect. Then we went to honeymoon for three weeks; heavenly and unforgettable. Therre’s too much to recount here and I’ve kept it private but may share a few of our stories in the coming year. My third favourite memory would have to be laying on Bournemouth beach on an unseasonally warm October day with an ice cream and Spotify on low wondering if I was the happiest person in the worldat that very moment.
2. What are you proud of yourself for achieving in the past year?
I’ve changed a tyre for the first time. Usually, I’d panic or use all my 20p pieces filling the punctured tyre with air until the cavalry (my Dad or brother in law) arrive to rescue me. Not any more, I changed the tyre all on my own with quite a bit of effort and a bit of good old fashioned sweat and elbow grease. 20 minutes later, the tyre was replaced. Badaabing.
3.Favourite place you’ve travelled to?
Who wouldn’t say Hawaii? Kahana Bay in Maui was just heavenly though. The food was delicious (especially the night we ate on therooftop at Mick Fleetwood’s bar/restaurant and when we went to a luau), the sea was warm and the air was still and silent. Take me back.
4. Which bloggers are you currently loving?
I’ve recently discovered lesbian travel blog lezbackpack.com.Current fave.
5. Favourite disney character?
Finding Nemo’s Dory is refreshing.
Girl on a Train for a thriller you won’t be able to put down, One Day (read the book, don’t see the film no matter how impressive AnneHathaway’s yorkshire accent is) for a romantic easy read and A Thing of Beauty if you’re after a detailed, heavy but interesting biography. II’ve also just finished Room (read it before you see the film which isout soon!)
7. Favourite tipsy sip or hot drink?
Not really a drinker, but love a good cuppa. I spoke about my favourite teas recently, did you catch it?
8.What inspires you to blog?
I started blogging because I’d forgotten (then remembered) that I loved to write. Now I blog to share funny experiences or the products I’ve tried and love (or didn’t like so much).
9. Favourite thing about the festive season?
I don’t like Christmas! I know that’s not a popular opinion (sorry!) I do like new year, the idea of a fresh start, a clean page. A brand new diary with a whole year ahead to fill with day trips and other fun.
10. Any new years resolutions?
I don’t know about resolutions, I will have some aims which I’ll share before new year (time permitting!) Blog-wise I want to become a more regular, dedicated and focussed blogger who is more social with my blog too. Check back in a year to see if I achieved it!
11. Which do you use the most – Facebook, Instagram Or Twitter
I left Facebook and all its humblebragging, one upping and noseyness earlier in the year. I hadn’t shared my wedding on there and I wondered why I was still sharing so much of my day to day life with people who I, on the whole, wasn’t that close to. Sure, we’d been friends at school or worked together at my Saturday job ten years ago but do you really need to know every movement I make? So I made a quiet exit in July time and I haven’t looked back. I do love Twitter and Instagram though. A Lot. Who doesn’t love a filter that makes them look sexy? And I like Twitter for it’s little RT to win competitions and letting me vent in 160 character intervals, that’s probably what I use most (because Twitter doesn’t judge you for having a bad face day).
I tag these bloggers:
1. Rosie @LoveRosiee1 ( loverosiee.co.uk)
2. Grace Wood @_gracewood (graceblogslife.blogspot.com)
3. RebeccaLouise Kilby @rebecca_nsb (northernsoulbeauty.blogspot.co.uk)
4. Rose @Rosehhmua (rosemua.com)
5. Lucy Barnes @LucyFBarnes (lucyfbarnes.weebly.com)
6. Emmma Mack @ItsEmmaMack (itsemmamack.wordpress.com)
7. Lauren C @lc_lauren (whatsonthelo.wordpress.com)
8. Laura @elelibee (elelibee.com)
9. Siobhan Emma @rcknroses (rockandroses.co.uk)
10. Georgia @little__voice (littlevoiceblog.co.uk)
11. Glitterbat @glitterbat glitterbat.net
These are my questions:
1. What’s your favourite film and why?
2. How do you like to relax?
3. What annoys you more than it should?
4. Do you have any pets and what are they?
5. What are your ones to watch for 2016 (films, music, books or whatever)?
6. Where do you see your blog this time next year?
7. What are your netflix recommendations (boxsetsare welcome!)?
8. Are you part ofany blogger groups, which and how do others get involved>
9. Have you made any resolutions for 2016?
10. Which blogs are you liking at the minute?
11. What are your best tips for maximising blog traffic?
Can’t wait to read all your answers! xxx